Sunday, May 19, 2013

DIY Engagement Party

This past weekend I had the pleasure of helping throw an engagement party for one of my best friends! The other exciting thing about it was that it was there very first event that my business, Thrifty 31 Rentals got to be a part of! Here are some pictures of the party and the items rented from our inventory! 

Old Bed Springs - make the perfect vase!

Shepherd Hook & Pail - great for sunscreen at any outdoor party!

Small Chalkboards-cute accessory! 

Divided Wood Crate- use to hold candy!  
Love is Sweet chalkboard!

Old  Galvanized Washtub - use to hold drinks. The lemon slices added a nice pop of color too!

The happy couple next to our large chalkboard!

So glad my hubby and I got to be a part of their day!

Verge group LOVE!

Check out our website, Thrifty 31 Rentals, for a full listing of our inventory!

No comments:

Post a Comment