Friday, July 26, 2013

DIY All Purpose Cleaner

I am planning to slowly replace all of my household cleaners with homemade, green ones as I run out of the others. This all purpose cleaner is very easy and cost very little to make. I bought a gallon of distilled white vinegar for around $4.00 at Wal-Mart. I also chose to buy some Lemon Grass essential oil at Hobby Lobby, but it's optional for this recipe. I just like the smell of it.



All-Purpose Cleaner

1 cup white distilled vinegar
3 cups water
10 drops of essential oil (optional)


I make this cleaner in a 32 oz. spray bottle. Fill your bottle with 1 cup of vinegar. Next add three cups of water and essential oil. Put nozzle on bottle and shake to mix contents together. Label bottle and get to cleaning!

I use this on kitchen and bathroom counters, mirrors, stove top, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment