Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Fall Pinterest Project & Some Fall Decor

Pumpkins, bonfires, cool weather..I love everything about fall! Here is a pinterest project and some fall decor around my home...

I had seen on pinterest (and also at a friend's house) a neat project using a mason jar to hang flowers in on your wall. I decided to give it a try and it was super inexpensive and easy!

I didn't have any old curtain brackets at home, so went to Wal-Mart & got a couple for around $2.00.


The flowers I picked up from the Dollar tree and I already had the picture wire and mason jars at home. Simply wrap some picture wire around the jar and make a loop at the top to hang on the bracket.


 It's that easy!


Here is some more fall decor around my house...


 Love this chicken wire basket!


Pumpkin Spice candle...Mmmm...



Found some fall scrapbook paper I had to put in this frame.





Love the orange and red wild flowers in the aqua vase!


Have you started decorating for fall yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment