Thursday, October 9, 2014

Living Room Reveal!

Here's another before and after, the living room! 








This old door came off the well house in our back yard. We decided we're going to tear down the building, but obviously I had to keep the door. It's perfectly chippy and weathered!





Drop cloth window curtains! I got the drop cloths at Lowe's and curtain clips from Bed Bath & Beyond. The clips are great because you don't have to sew a sleeve or loops on the curtains to hang them from the rods.



 I found these wood crates at a yard sale for $1.00 each and stacked them to make an end table.


Remember this trunk we made into a coffee table awhile back?



My mom passed down this antique chifferobe that belonged to my grandparents. I love having it in our home now to hold all of my craft supplies next to my sewing table.


I found a picture of my grandparents on their wedding day and had to put it on top of their chifferobe. How cute are they? 


Thanks so much for coming to look at another finished room in our home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment