Friday, August 24, 2012

Kitchen Makeover

 Taste and see that the LORD is good. Psalm 34:8

My poor husband...I am always changing things around in our house. This time, it's the kitchen! Lucky for me, he is very patient and an awesome handy man! 



I got several of these wood crates at a yard sale for $1.00 each!  I love them as shelves!!

Here's another crate I put above our little coffee bar.
 


I found this antique pot lid in our attic left by a previous owner! Thought it was perfect to hang my apron from. 
 

Another crate I used to store our cereal & bags of chips above the refrigerator. 



Used my Silhouette to cut out these vinyl letters.


 Love these glass jars I got at a yard sale for $1.00 each! 


Crate I got for .25 cents & antique cookie cutters also .25 cents at a thrift store! 





So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment