Sunday, December 2, 2012

VERGE GROUP

 Hebrews 10:24-25
  24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

What is Verge? Verge is a group of either 3-4 guys or 3-4 girls from Home Team  that meet once a week. We all read the same section out of the bible and then meet to discuss what God taught us through that reading. It's also a place where we can discuss life and hold each other accountable for how we are living our lives.

Galatians 6:1-2
Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

The girls i my verge have been such a blessing to me! They are some of the most God and people loving ladies I know! They encourage me every week to be a better Christian, friend, wife and Home team leader.
One thing I love about these girls is their willingness to give. This week while recovering from surgery they each graciously brought over a yummy meal for us! I'm truly thankful for each of these girls and their friendship and am so blessed that God has put them in my life! 



No comments:

Post a Comment