I forgot to take pictures while making this...oops! But here is the link to the tutorial I used and it does have pictures. I also found this tutorial after making mine, and it may be a little easier than the way I did it.
What you'll need:
-Vintage Tea Cup (got mine at a thrift store for $1.00)
-Hot glue gun
-Scrap fabric for top of pin cushion (also from thrift store)
How to make it:
1. Cut out a circle piece of fabric a little bigger than the size of your tea cup.
2. Sew a running stitch around your fabric circle and begin to gather.
3. Fill your fabric and cup with stuffing.
4. Place a ring of hot glue around the inside of the tea cup (about 1inch from top)
5. Stuff the fabric into the tea cup. Add extra hot glue where needed.