Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Kitchen Decor...for FREE!

Does anyone else LOVE spring/fall clean up days? You know, the days when everyone around town throws out their "trash" to picked up?  Last fall I found some great stuff laying on the side of the road!

One thing I saw was a perfectly weathered board. I knew it had some potential so brought it home with me! I couldn't decide what to do with it for the longest time until I started seeing rustic kitchens signs on pinterest. I saw this one and it was the perfect inspiration!


I got my board, stencils, white paint and sand paper...all stuff I already had at home! It took just a couple coats of paint, a little sanding and I was done. Super easy and FREE! My kind of project :)


                             


                              


                               





1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! I get really excited about free projects too. Thanks for linking this up to Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
    Carrie This Home

    ReplyDelete