Yesterday was Halloween and we spent a night in eating a yummy dinner and catching up on an episode of Once Upon a Time we had missed. Does anyone else love this show?! It was perfect for a rainy, spooky, Halloween night!
One of the things I made for Halloween was two giant chocolate chip cookies. This recipe only makes two cookies which is great because then you don't have tons of leftovers that are tempting you!
Cookies for Two
2 Tbs butter
2 Tbs brown sugar
1 Tbs white sugar
Pinch of salt
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1 egg yolk (the yellow part)
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 cup flour
3 Tbs. chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put butter and microwave for a few seconds to soften. Then cream together with sugars.
3. Add salt, vanilla and egg yolk to sugar mixture and mix well.
4. Add baking soda, flour and chocolate chips to mixture and mix well.
5. Place two cookie mounds onto ungreased baking sheet (far apart so they have room expand while baking).
6. Bake for 8 minutes or until done.
7. I added some eyeballs and spiders to make it more festive.