Have you ever gone to a pizza place and had their yummy dessert pizza? Well let me tell you...this is even better than that! No kidding. My husband does not like any dessert except for cookies and he said several times that this recipe was his new favorite dessert! Must be good, huh! ;)
Original recipe from: Chef in Training
- 1/4 cup cold butter (1/2 a stick) *Important that it is cold*
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. milk
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Cut in butter to sugars, cinnamon, salt and flour to form crumbs.
3. On an ungreased cookie sheet, separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Sprinkle crumbs on top.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-12 minutes and let cool a couple of minutes.
5. To make glaze: Blend together all the glaze ingredients and drizzle over dessert pizza slices.