Monday, December 16, 2013

Leftover Ideas For All That Holiday Ham

We had our small group Christmas party yesterday and I made this easy crockpot ham and man was it delicious! I got lots of compliments on it so wanted to share the recipe with you all too! You can click HERE to view the original recipe.

I came home with lots of leftovers even though I gave some to others as well! I decided to get creative with meals for this week using our leftover ham. The first thing I made was ham and banana pepper pizza. Yum! I used this crust recipe and then just put some pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and small pieces of ham and peppers on top. 



Here are some other ideas for your holiday ham leftovers.


Do you have any other great dishes you like to make with your leftovers? Feel free to share! 







No comments:

Post a Comment