Thursday, March 13, 2014

World Travel Date Night: Ireland

Each month for the next year my husband and I are "traveling" to a different place in the world. Last month's date night took us to Russia and this month we traveled to Ireland! I picked Ireland for the month of March being St. Patrick's Day is this month.


For this date I went with an Irish pub theme! I used our laundry room table and a couple bar stools for us to sit at and wrote the menu on a large chalkboard. I even found an Irish Pub radio station on Pandora for us to listen to.




To Drink: Guinness Beer 
If you are like me and not a fan of beer, just opt for a root beer instead.



For Dinner: Grilled Hamburgers & Oven Wedge Fries
These fries were SO good!! 



For Dessert: Green Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you already have a favorite cookie recipe, just add green food coloring to the dough before baking.


Activity: Pub Games 



We played Backgammon. Other pub games could include:

*Cribbage
*Chess
*Card Games
*Darts 
*Pool


For more Travel the World Date Nights, check the Date Ideas page at the top of this blog.


Be sure to stay tuned for next month's date to England!

No comments:

Post a Comment