Wednesday, April 9, 2014

25 Non-Candy Easter Egg Fillers

I always loved going on Easter egg hunts with my siblings when I was little, especially when I would find the eggs with candy or money in them! Although I don't think there is anything wrong with a little candy sometimes, here is a great list of some non-candy fillers too. Some of these ideas would work for your older tweens or teens that still hunt also!



1. Stickers
2. Army men
3. Hot wheels or Matchbox cars
4. Bouncy ball
5. Bracelets
6. Earrings
7. Lip gloss
8. Mini nail polish
9. Erasers
10. Temporary tattoos
11. Small plastics bugs or dinosaurs
12. Hair accessories
13. Goldfish
14. Mini box of raisins
15. Stampers
16. Seeds to plant flowers
17. Coins
18. Fun print or character band aids
19. Coupons (No chores today, You pick dinner tonight)
20. Socks
21. Spools of thread
22. Magnet letters or numbers
23. Rings
24. Cereal
25. Water grow animals


Something I also remember my mom doing with us was a Resurrection Easter Egg Hunt. Was definitely a great way to remember Christ and why we get celebrate Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment