Monday, March 23, 2015

Ice Cream Shoppe: Gender Reveal

I can't believe we are already halfway through the pregnancy! I hope the second half goes just as quick so we can meet our sweet baby.....BOY!!! :)



Yesterday we got to reveal to our families the gender and it was a lot of fun! I decided on an ice cream shoppe/what's the scoop theme. Here are the invites I designed for the party.




I used several pieces from my thrifty 31 rentals inventory to decorate with! 

















For the actual reveal we filled a cardboard box with balloons. I made "ice cream scoops" out of card stock so each family member could make their guess as to what baby was before we revealed it. Boy was the most guessed! :)











We are so thankful all these people came to celebrate with us!  Noah is loved so much already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment