I found a bag of wooden alphabet blocks at a yard sale awhile back. I knew that I could find something to do with them!
While browsing Etsy..I found this key holder and decided to make my own!
1. I had my husband take apart a pallet I had found on the side of the road.
2. Cut one of the boards to the correct length.
3. Paint the alphabet blocks.
4. Screw hooks directly into bottom of block. (No pre-drilling necessary)
5. Use wood glue to attach blocks to the piece of wood.
6. Attach jute rope to the top of wood for hanging. (I ended up having to also use a picture frame bracket on the back of the wood to help keep it from leaning forward when on the wall)
7. Hang on the wall!
8. Buy from my BOOTH! :)