Friday, July 6, 2012

A Trip to Flamm Orchards & Recipes

Yesterday Derrick & I both had the day off so we took a trip down to Cobden, IL to stop at Flamm Orchards.


I love Flamm's because not only do they have delicious peaches and other items, such as fresh vegetables and homemade salsas & jams, but they also have a little dessert stand!


I always get the peach cobbler with ice cream! Yum!!


While there we got some fresh peaches, corn, zucchini and a jar of peach salsa. 

I shredded most of the zucchini to make Zucchini bread! With the other one I'm going to make Zucchini & Hamburger Casserole. I also took several of the peaches and peeled & sliced them to make a peach cobbler soon!

I'm so excited because I found Flamm's peach cobbler recipe HERE.


It was a fun trip & a great day off with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment