My dad loves Oreo's and chocolate cake..so for his birthday I decided to make him Oreo Cupcakes!
Chocolate cake mix & ingredients listed on box
1 pk. Oreo's ( I used the generic brand)
1. Fill a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. In the bottom of each liner place an Oreo. ( This is the hidden surprise!)
3. Mix chocolate cake according to box directions & bake.
4. Let cupcakes cool completely.
5. Mix white icing and crushed Oreo's. ( I used 5 Oreo's for this)
6. Ice the cupcakes with the Oreo icing.
7. Place a mini Oreo on top.