Monday, March 11, 2013

A New Adventure

Many of you know that last July I started a business, Thrifty 31, selling antiques and vintage items on facebook and for awhile I also had a booth at an antique store. It has been so much fun getting to hunt for  things to sell to you all and I have loved getting to meet so many new friends along the way!!




A couple of months ago I was trying to think of a way to either expand the business or somehow branch out in a new why. While on facebook one day, I saw a link to a page located in the St. Louis area, Finch Vintage Rentals, that rents vintage items for special events such as weddings, parties and even photo shoots!  I thought, "THIS IS IT!!"  So, after talking to my husband, friends, family and praying about it, I decided it was a go!

1. I talked with the owner of Finch Vintage Rentals and asked lots of questions and about dos and don't with this kind of business. She was very sweet and very helpful!

2. I started collecting items for inventory! It's always fun shopping and searching for the perfect pieces!

3. My very talented husband started making a website (hopefully to be completed this month!)

4. I launched our facebook page, Thrifty 31 Rentals!

SO, if you or anyone you know lives in the Southern Illinois area, be sure to like our facebook page! Also, be sure to stay tuned for the launching of our website which will have a full listing of all of our inventory along with quantities of each item and prices! We will rent these items for weddings, showers, parties, photo shoots, any special event you might have! So be sure to check us out! :)

I will leave you with a few pictures of some of my favorite pieces in our inventory so far!






No comments:

Post a Comment