Sunday, March 24, 2013

Kitchen Organization

Our kitchen is pretty small and we have limited cabinet and counter space.  Here are a few things I have done to stay organized...


I love using different shapes and sizes of jars to hold things..and the clear ones make it super easy to grab exactly what you are looking for. I even added some vinyl to some of the jars to state what's inside.


I found some really cool vintage measuring cups at a thrift store and they make the perfect scoops for my flour, rice and oatmeal jars! 


I added some hooks on the wall above some of the baking items for easy access to measuring cups and spoons. It also doubles as wall decor! 


These wooden crates make the perfect shelves when turned on their side. 


I love baskets and this one is perfect to hold all of our cookbooks! 


Lastly, I'll leave you with a little spring decor! I wrapped some plastic Easter eggs in twine to give it more of a natural look and then added a cute little vintage bunny cookie cutter!



What are some ways you like to stay organized in your kitchen?

2 comments:

  1. Cute containers! I love the labels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there new follower here (0:
    This is a great post! I love the measuring cup hooks!

    Love and Blessings,
    Lacy

    www.chosentheblog.com

    ReplyDelete