1/4 cup flour
2 lemons, 1 zested & juiced; 1 sliced thin
1 pork tenderloin, cut into slices
salt and pepper
1 Tbs olive oil
2 Tbs butter, divided
4 cloves garlic
2 Tbs fresh chives
3/4 cup chicken broth
1. Place flour in dish and stir 1 tsp. lemon zest. Season pork with salt and pepper and then coat with flour
2. In large skillet, heat oil and 1 Tbs butter over med-high heat. In batches, cook pork until browned and cooked through. (2 min per side) Transfer to plate and tent loosely with foil.
3. Reduce heat to med, add garlic and remaning Tbs of butter and cook 30 seconds.
4. Add broth and cook, stirring until reduced by half, (4 min). Return pork to pan along with lemon juice and slices; cook until sauce thickens (2min). Add 1 Tbs lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chives.
3 cups lour
1/4 cup sugar
1 Tbs baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 can beer
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x5 loaf pan.
2. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Pour beer into bowl and stir with wooden spoon until just combined.
3. Pour batter into pan and bake 50-60 minutes, until top is golden brown.