Thursday, April 18, 2013

Birthday and a New Gift!

This past week we celebrated my 24th birthday! We went to the Giant City Lodge with our family for lunch and it was delicious as usual! Can't beat their chicken 'n dumplings and peach cobbler!


Most of my family gave me $$$ for my birthday. Great timing for new spring and summer clothes! Already did a little shopping! :)



 One of my best friends, Emily, got me such a perfect gift! She knows how much I love going to antique stores and finding one of a kind items to decorate my house! So here is what she found...

This beautiful blue-green vintage window screen! 
I added some wire across the middle so I could hang pictures and memos on it. 

 It's the perfect spot above the desk!

Can't wait until my twin sister comes home this weekend so we can celebrate our birthday again! 

Thankful for all the blessings God has given me these past 24 years! 




1 comment: