Thursday, June 6, 2013

DIY Wood Flower Box

One evening while walking the pup around the neighborhood I stumbled upon some old wooden boards in someone's trash. I loved the size and most of them had some chippy white paint as well!

Since I started my business, Thrifty 31 Rentals, I have stored all of the inventory in our shed. Recently my hubby put a light inside and soon we are going to add a window too. I thought the outside of the shed needed a little TLC also! 

I decided the wood we found on our walk would make the perfect flower box! It was super easy for the hubby...just some cutting, nailing together and hanging on the shed.  I filled it with some flowers from Wal-Mart that were on clearance for 50% off!
TOTAL COST: Under $4.00 for the potting soil and flowers. 


I'm in love!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment