Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sprucing up the Shed

Since starting my business, Thrifty 31 Rentals, I have stored all of my inventory in our shed. Since customers have been coming to look in person, the shed needed a few updates. After the hubby added a light inside, and soon will add a window, I decided the outside could use a little TLC as well. Here is the before..


We first made and hung this wooden flower box made from boards found on the side of the road!


I then lightly brushed some white paint on another board and added my business name to it.


Got an old shutter from a friend and brushed it with a light coat of paint as well. This rusty plant plate was an antique store find and thought it would make the perfect door decor!




I just love how it all turned out and hope it makes it a little more inviting for potential renters! :)


Final before and after...


No comments:

Post a Comment