I've posted several ideas for date nights with your spouse. It's also important that your children get that special time with you one on one too. I have come up with some fun inexpensive mommy/daughter date ideas that I hope you will enjoy! Another post of mommy/son dates to come soon!
20 Mommy-Daughter Dates
1. Barnes & Noble - Get hot chocolate then read some children's books together.
2. Local beauty school - inexpensive hair cut or mani/pedi.
3. Visit a local university's craft shop and make some pottery.
4. Wear your best dress and go out for dessert at your favorite restaurant.
5. Go out for ice cream then go buy a new nail polish color. Go home and give each other manicures.
6. Scrapbook class - maybe you will start a new hobby together!
7. Bowling or skating.
8. Lunch then a movie matinee.
9. Head to Starbucks for breakfast or hot chocolate and just chat.
10. Make a fort, pop some popcorn and watch a movie.
11. Go to mall and each get to pick out an item off the clearance racks.
12. Park picnic lunch, play or sit on the blanket doing each others nails.
13. Go out to lunch where kids eat free that day.
14. Go for a walk or bike ride to get snow cones or ice cream.
15. Go to mall and try on silly sunglasses or fancy dresses. Take pictures of yourselves.
16. Tea party at home - dress up and get the fancy dishes out.
17. Head to Hobby Lobby and pick out materials to make jewelry together.
18. Dollar section craft (Target, Dollar Tree, Micheal's).
19. Dance party and cook dinner together.
20. Make a mommy-daughter date jar for future dates together!
Please comment and share with us other ideas you have done yourself or heard of from someone else. Have fun dating your daughter!