This is an easy and tasty weeknight crockpot recipe!
Crockpot Chili Mac
- 1 pound ground turkey or hamburger, browned
- 1 pkg chili seasoning (or your own homemade seasoning)
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes (I used chili style)
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup cooked beans (or can use a can of beans)
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni pasta
1. Brown ground turkey or hamburger
2. Put browned meat, chili seasoning, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans in your crokpot. Stir together and turn on low for the day.
3. About 15 minutes before you are ready to eat, boil your pasta, drain and toss in crockpot with other ingredients.
4. Serve with a little cheese on top.
*If you don't have time to brown your meat before you head to work, have some already browned and frozen in the freezer. Then just toss it in the crockpot the morning of.
*I like to cook a crockpot full of beans at one time. Then I divide it up into 1 cup baggie fulls and put in freezer until I need them.