**Caution: Do not attempt without your mom! :)
My mom and dad brought me back some delicious peaches from their vacation! I decided to have my mom teach me how to freeze them..and good thing..I wasn't very good at pealing or slicing them my first time. She got almost 4 done in the time I got 1 done. lol
1. Wash the peaches in HOT water. This will help them peal a lot easier.
2. Peal the peaches with a paring knife.
3. Cut the peach lengthwise and then into thin slices.
4. Once the peaches are sliced, sprinkle with a little Fruit Fresh.
5. Sprinkle with some sugar. (However sweet you want them to be.)
6. Place in a freezer bag or container and label with name and date.
7. Eat over some vanilla ice cream! :)
* To thaw place on counter or in refrigerator.
To see how to freeze strawberries look HERE.