Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dining Room Reveal!

Somehow despite the tons of before pictures I took of our house when we first bought it, I failed to get one of the dining room. Just imagine old carpet and wood paneling...Ok, now here are some after pictures! 

The two french doors on either side of the buffet were part of the house when we purchased it. During the renovation, I made sure to save them. I think they're a great addition to the room and I love the thought of keeping them with the house.  



The antique buffet originally belonged to my hubby's great grandparents. It got a makeover too and is perfect for holding all of my serving dishes!



I started decorating for fall today! Love this little pumpkin and fall flowers I picked up at Dollar Tree.



We bought this vintage Hoosier cabinet at a local antique store and are using it to hold all of our hot beverage necessities.



This adorable apron belonged to my grandma. She always enjoyed cooking and baking for us when we came over. Love getting to think of her each time I use it!


Our favorite part of the house is the fireplace. It is actually two fireplaces! One side looks into the living room and the other side here, looks into the dining room. I'm so excited for cooler weather getting here so we can start using it soon!  



Hope you enjoyed the first completed room on our home tour! Stay tuned for the next one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! The transformation looks amazing! I love the new all white and rustic vibe of the whole kitchen. The decor pieces are definitely adorable, like the vintage weighing scale. Thanks so much for sharing that reveal! I hope you guys are having a wonderful fall!

    Essie Reed @ Valley Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete