Friday, September 26, 2014

Guest Bathroom Reveal!

Awhile back I shared with you the tutorial for the drop cloth shower curtain I made for our guest bathroom. 



Here is what the rest of the room looks like too.
Originally there was only one bathroom in the house (now our master bathroom). Since we moved the kitchen to part of the dining room, we made the old kitchen into a guest bath.

Here is a picture of the room before when it was the kitchen. 


And now, our guest bathroom! Still amazes me when I see the before and after photos how great of a job our contractor and his team did!!






My sister got me this mint colored picture frame and it was the inspiration for the color in the room. I took a picture of our pond to put in it!



Thanks for coming to check out another finished room in our home! I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the renovation! I'm glad that you decided to get rid of the turquoise cabinets and went for a nude color. It looks much better now, and the mint-colored frame even looks well placed in the new bathroom. Your guests are definitely going to love staying on your home. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you! :)

    Gordon Fox @ Prince & Sons, Inc.

    ReplyDelete