Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Little Bench Makeover

While yardsaling this past weekend I stumbled across this little foot stool/ bench. 


For $2.00 I couldn't pass it up! 

I decided to head over to the thrift shop in Carbondale to see if they had any fabric I could recover that ugly cushion with. I found some aqua colored fabric for $1.00!

I added a couple coats of white paint and got a really cute bench for a total cost of $3.00!!


 I got the mason jar and antique books at a yard sale for 25 cents each.  



 It's probably one of my new favorite pieces I have done! :)





2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great transformation!

    I would love for you to link this to my Flaunt It Friday link party! Also, follow my new blog Blissful Bucket List! :)

    http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/

    ReplyDelete