Sunday, June 3, 2012

LOTS Of Mason Jars..

While yardsaling I saw these two huge baskets full of mason jars. I wanted a couple so asked how much they were. The lady said I could have them ALL for $2! Seriously?! What a deal!



We got them home and counted them up. We ended up having 25! That came out to 8 cents a piece! I haven't decided what I'm going to do with all of them yet. Here are some ideas though that I have used other mason jars for:

A soap dispenser. I saved a pump from a Dial foam soap dispenser. Derrick drilled a hole in the lid the right size and I used hot glue to hold the pump in place. Simple as that!




A "frog lid". I saw this idea on Etsy and thought it was so neat! We had some wire left over from our fence. I used wire cutters to cut it the right size and used hot glue to hold it in place.




I love this because it easily allows you to make a beautiful arrangement of flowers look just the way you want.




No comments:

Post a Comment