Thursday, October 17, 2013

Covered Bridge Festival

Our first trip to the Indiana covered bridge festival was so much fun! There is great food, tons of yard sales an flea markets, covered bridges and beautiful countryside!


The picture you see above was when we were in Bridgeton and of their covered bridge and old mill. This was probably my favorite town we visited because of all the old buildings and character this little town had.


Along the routes to the different towns are several covered bridges you can stop and look at or even drive through some of them. Below was one with a beautiful view!



We also stumbled upon this old one room school house on one of the routes. 


 Here is a picture of some of the items I got! I was a little worried there wouldn't be much for my husband, but the guys both found some items to purchase too!


Although I do love a bargain, my favorite part was getting to spend so much quality time with my husband and in laws. Beyond blessed to have married into such a loving family!


 Can't wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment