Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pizzadilla

Everyone loves a quesadilla! Well, when I saw the idea on Pinterest for a pizzadilla (pizza quesadilla) I knew it was a must try!

The great thing about these are that you can make them to suit everyone's taste. Just prepare a few different ingredients and let each person pick out what they want. At our house we've been on a canadian bacon, tomato and banana pepper kick so that's what I went with. You could use olives, green peppers, pepperoni, onions, anything your heart desires. 


For the pizza sauce I just mixed in some pizza seasoning with some tomato sauce I had in the pantry. You could easily use Italian seasoning or some premade pizza sauce from the store.



First, spread the sauce on one side of the tortilla. Then add your toppings and finally your cheese. Fold in half and place on skillet, cooking each side until slightly brown. Cook over medium heat.


Serve with a salad or other side of your choice.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Why have I never thought of this before?! This would be the perfect lunch. Thanks SO much for sharing at the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop. Have a great day!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete