Here is an awesome sermon on what God wants woman to be like in Proverbs 31 and how they should function in Titus 2:3-5. It is about an hour long, but definitely worth your time!!
Here are a few things I learned about the standard God created for biblical women:
1. God saved the greatest creation for last--women. We are the pinnacle of beauty.
2. Godly woman should be: hard working, organized, strong, intelligent, creative, generous, wise, have a good reputation and fear the Lord! (Understand who God is and who she is)
Titus 2: 3-5
1. Teach and train other women to be women of God
2. Be a worshiper and obedient to God
3. Desire to be a wife and mother
A. Love her husband: encourager, teammate in ministry with family at home, lover
B. Submissive to husband: respect him so he can be a leader, encourage leadership
C. Love her children: give self to raising children--no greater calling than to raise kids to love Jesus
D. Work at home: primary context for discipleship, a career and assignment from God
4. Self-controlled: desires, sexually, and with mouth
I will post God's desire for MEN soon!