Proverbs 31:15--She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family.
I admit I was not much of a cook or baker when we got married. However, I am slowly starting to get better at it and enjoy it!
Here is some yummy Monkey Bread I made us for dessert one night!
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
3 (7.5oz) cans buttermilk biscuits
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12 cup fluted tube pan.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon in plastic storage bag.
3. Separate dough and cut each into quarters. Then place in bag a few at a time and coat with cinnamon sugar.
4. Arrange the dough in pan. Mix butter and brown sugar. Pour over biscuit pieces.
5. Bake 28-32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the middle.
6. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down on plate and serve warm. YUM!!