Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day: A Real Love Story

Happy Valentine's Day!! I'm so excited to be celebrating our first married Valentine's Day together! We are making Honey-Lime Tilapia for dinner and I made Brown Sugar Blondie's with M&Ms (valentine colors of course!)  for dessert! YUM!


It's nice to know that I have a husband who loves me unconditionally, all year around. While I was thinking about that, I started thinking about someone else who loves me unconditionally, and who loves me even more than Derrick does--JESUS.


1 John 4:19--"We love because He FIRST loved us."


If it weren't for Jesus first loving us, we wouldn't know what true love is. Jesus loved us SO much that he died on the cross for ALL of our sins so we can have the chance to live forever with Him in Heaven. Wow..that's a real love story!! 

John 3:16--"For God so LOVED the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."


I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment