Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thrifty Decor-Living Room

Proverbs 14:1--"The wise woman builds her home.."

One of my favorite things to do is go to thrift and antique stores! Almost everything that I have decorated my house with I have found at these type of stores or at yard-sales. I love looking for things that I can turn into something exciting and new and I LOVE a bargain!

Here is an eight pane window found at an antique store! I used Elmer's photo corners, found in the scrapbook section at Wal-Mart, to stick the pictures to the back of the glass.



Books I found at a thrift store-wrapped in twine with a frame on top.


Old desk and chair we bought at a school auction-I painted them white and spray painted the hardware silver.



Love this telephone bench I got at a resale shop! Painted it and changed the cushion covering to burlap.
 
Found the shelves at Goodwill and the aqua mason jars at a yard sale!


Love our bay window..and that little puppy!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment