Proverbs 31:15- "She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family."
Following along with our meal plan for this week…I made “baked breaded lemon chicken”. It turned out delicious and was so simple to make!!
Baked Breaded Lemon Chicken
3 TBS butter, melted
2 TBS lemon juice (Use an actual lemon and it’s zest)
1 garlic clove, minced
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
4 (4ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Place bread crumbs in another dish.
4. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
5. Place in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
6. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
7. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes.
** I served this over white rice.