Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday Fun

This Sunday was my 23rd birthday and I was able to celebrate everyday this weekend with people I love! 

Friday night I went to BWW and then to Cool Spoons with Derrick and some of my friends.



Saturday Derrick took me birthday shopping and we stopped in at Gloria Jeans for a cookie chiller..YUM!



Saturday night my parents grilled out and made me Oreo Dirt Cake. It's so delicious, I have my Mom make it every year! :)



Sunday we went to church and then to Giant City Lodge (my favorite restaurant!) with Derrick's family.


Today at work they bought me Quatro's and made me a yummy chocolate-caramel cake!



I'm so blessed and thankful to have such awesome people in my life and to have a twin sister that I get to celebrate my birthday with every year!





No comments:

Post a Comment