Monday, April 30, 2012

Thrifty Finds

 Proverbs 14:1-"The wise woman builds her house.."

This past weekend Derrick's grandparents had a yard sale. They kindly gave us a few things for free! :) My favorite item we got was this awesome old trunk!! I believe it was his grandma's great uncle's.


I love that it has two compartments on top and then storage underneath. Can't wait to get this thing cleaned up and painted! Stay tuned for before and after pictures!


SIU also had their annual flea market this weekend. I found this frame for 25 cents and this little antique jug for $1.00!


I LOVE this desk! It was only $15.00 and has such unique character. After a fresh coat of paint it will look great in my craft room! :)


Have you found any great thrifty finds recently?!

No comments:

Post a Comment