Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kitchen Decor and Organization

Proverbs 14:1--"The wise woman builds her house.."

Here is a shelf Derrick built me! I found all of the white pitchers and other items at thrift stores!


I love this little box for tea bags.



Little coffee bar.. the coffee mug holder I got at Goodwill for $1! 




I used my Silhouette to cut out brown vinyl letters to label what is in these jars (Georgia font)


Here is above the kitchen sink.


I put burlap in the frame and use a dry erase marker on the glass to plan out our meals for the week.
This is a crate I got at a resale shop. I hot glued the scrabble letters on and used the scrabble tile holder to hold a recipe. (This keeps the recipe from being on the counter and getting dirty or wet while cooking)


The hooks holding the measuring cups were also from the same resale shop. They came in a pack of three. You can see what I did with the other one Here.

How do you like to stay organized in your kitchen?

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love all of the little details that you have done in your kitchen!! :) Especially the recipe holder - great idea!

    ReplyDelete

  2. your blog is very nice.thanks for sharing.Shopperclue provided the facility to online shopping in India in any way and any time. It gives the best discount in festive season .visit now: www.shopperclue .com
    kitchen decor items online

    ReplyDelete