Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

I had an awesome Easter weekend with my friends and family and hope you did too!!

Friday: Derrick and I made homemade pizza and watched one of our favorite TV shows, Grimm!

Saturday: I got up early and went yardsaling with my friend Jordan. We found some great deals!! :)


Derrick and I then went over to his grandparent's house for Easter lunch and then I went birthday shopping with my mom and sister!

Sunday: We got up for church and then went over to my parent's house for lunch and had an Easter egg hunt!

Derrick and I

My twin sister and I!

Sunday evening we went to Golden Corral with Derrick's other set of grandparents for dinner and then relaxed and watched some TV. It was a great 1st Easter as a married couple!








I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, family, friends and Savior that died for me!!

What did you do for Easter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment